I found out from Jen that Mrs. Pilgrim and Mr. Gulton from home died this past week or so. For those of you who don't them, they are people that attended my church and whom I honestly cared for.
I really wish I would have found out before this, apparently Mrs. Pilgrim's funeral was Saturday. For those of you who can't make the connection, Mrs. Pilgrim is Jessica's Mom.
I can only imagine how she is dealing with this. I remember when she got diagnosed with cancer sometime back, it was not taken well. DUH.
I can't imagine losing my Mommy. Not right now (if ever) anyway.
As cliche as it is, it totally puts things into perspective.
All this weight is honest worse
We’re moderate, we modernize, until our hell is a good life
All we know is to forget how to do right
Colouring in the black hole
Can we stop?
We’re moderate, we modernize, until our hell is a good life
All we know is to forget how to do right
Colouring in the black hole
Can we stop?
1 comment:
she's doing pretty good.. I went to both the wake and the funeral with Jessica bee-cause she wanted me to go.
She has all her friends here to take care of her. she knows when she needs to cry, that there is always someone there.
Some of us don't know what she is going through @ the moment. but we try to help when she askes.
I'll admit, it was really hard for her, but as long as people don't say "I'm so sorry for you" she gets sorta mad about that bee-cause well, I dunno. but she tries to get out @ least once a day out of the house. so she is doing good. considering what happened. but she knows that her mom is in a better place and that she isn't in pain. She was really upset until they brought her to the grave, bee-cause 'she is now completely in peace and not displayed for all to see' as she explained it.
Post a Comment