Yeah, you read that right.
Some of you might have heard of the "Curling Iron Disaster of '07" that I suffered through last week. After a full day of intense pain I thought I had put it all behind me.
The partial face loss would suggest otherwise.
Okay, I didn't lose anything other than skin (yup, the image I'm creating in your head is as gross as the image I see when I look at it in the mirror). But now today as I check up on it, I realize I am left with a big scar.
[Insert the curse word here that I have too much dignity to say, but does not mean I am not thinking it]
I really hate scars. They don't go away and they make a person look and feel like crap. I really only have two scars (make that three now). One under my eye (see: "My Face in the Corner of a Table Disaster of '95").That one is usually only visible when my face is red (either from physical exertion or sun). The other is right on the middle of my stomach (see: "Pool Disaster of '99").
This blows.
At least I didn't lose my leg to the flesh-eating disease while trying to seperate Quebec from Canada. Burnnn, Mr. Bouchard (/political humor).
Okay, one more:
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven"
- Jean Chretien
Can you tell I have two Political Science exams in a row starting tomorrow?
P.S. This is my 301st post! Show the lovin'!
4 comments:
Sarah Smiiiiiith,
We are almost finished our first year of university! Woooooooo :D I am excited that, despite a few periods of overwhelming work, we've done it together! Who would have thuuunk?
So, TUESDAY NIGHT. What's we doooooing?
:D:D:D
Yours(hyper),
Meagan
P.S. Sorry about the scar. When I'm a doctor I'll fix it for you.
lovin'!
Lovin'.
Sorry about your face...that kind of sucks a lot...but don't worry, there are a lot of us who have facial scars for much more embarrassing reasons ;)
Post a Comment