Sunday, October 07, 2007

Golden blonde.

This has been one hoppin’ weekend. But no weekend would be complete without THE ULTIMATE SCARF.



Leah and I had our wicked cool awesome girl's night Friday night. I had told Leah earlier the week that I was thinking about dying my hair. So we stopped off at Wal-Mart and picked up Golden Blonde.


The BEFORE shot, hair colour most likely named Chestnut Brown.



Whilst waiting we blended ourselves up some frozen margaritas. I had picked up these cool glasses earlier in the day from the scrumptious Dollarama where I was crotch-rubbed by a man who asked the cost of the batteries (hint: everythings a dollar).


And twenty-five minutes later, after a quick rinse and conditioning as well as a blowdry, I am left with this:


I don't think it looks so bad. It's not much of a noticable change, which is what I was going for. SUBTLETY IS KEY, MY FRIENDS.

We had to snack in style, what with the vintage popcorn bags and the popcorn machine (cancer free microwave preservatives!). Laffy Taffy, wha?




All in all, Julia Roberts, Leah and I all decided that only one thing in life is important: the lactation process. Next time we craft with Hugh Grant! :)

2 comments:

Jones said...

"I don't think it looks so bad. It's not much of a noticable change, which is what I was going for. SUBLTITY IS KEY, MY FRIENDS."

No, my friend, it's SUBTLETY. There's a very NOTICEABLE difference.





tee... ... hee... ...





;)

Sarah said...

I hate you.