And I’m finished classes for this semester! Gooo me.
In my last class today (International Poli Sci) I had a test. Which I really didn’t think was allowed so close to exams, but whatevs (totally stole that from you Robyn, since you borrowed my “the suck”, hehe).
Anyway, Croci is a big bag of ol’ Italian fun so I was kind of sad to be finished with that class (note: “kind of”).
He only stayed for the first fifteen minutes of class and then his T.A. came. But before he left he wrote a sentence on the board: “Errare humanun est - sed perseverare diabolicum.” Roughly translated it means “Mistakes are human, but to continue making mistakes is devilish.”
(… I see a new tattoo in the worksss) :)
“This is the last time I will see you for a very long time, maybe ever.” He stated as he walked towards the door (a chorus of female “aww”s when up after that). So after gracing us with a wave and leaving us with this sentence to muse over, he left.
The T.A. began passing out these little tests.
These little tests.
That were one hundred and two questions long.
I seriously shed a tear and thought to myself “you little Italian bastard.”
Then I hear the guy behind me go “Oh my God.” And the girl next to him goes “What?” and he replies with “These are all the [expletive] questions from every test we did this year.”
And damn it if Croci didn’t have the last laugh, he had literally just stapled all our old tests together in one giant doomed test. Sassy old man.
Unfortunately for me and Latin proverbs everywhere, I continued to make mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment