Now Marland and I, we’ve been in love for quite awhile now. Well, I’ve been in love with him. To be honest we’ve never had a conversation outside of the political spectrum (unlike lover English prof and I last year, who is well missed), but none the less I still find myself fancying the guy.
Allison and I have had many discussions over the possibility of him being gay. He’s always immaculately dressed and is extremely poised to a fault. We both agree that if he is indeed gay, it is a DEFINITE injustice to women everywhere. Hot. Sauce.
He totally reminds me of Ze Frank, although today’s puppy infusion is more reminiscent of Cute with Chris. I’m going to tell him he should start a video podcast. LADIES WOULD TUNE IN.
And then there’s Croci. Croci is on the other end of the spectrum in that he’ll probably remind you of your Poppy. He likes old man sweaters and [I’m assuming due to the topics of his conversations] Catholicism.
Croci has the most bizarre responses to questions. I absolutely die laughing at him. Mostly because he’s not even trying to be funny, it’s just how he thinks.
A girl asked today in class “Can one of the five founding countries of the UN leave it?” And instead of a simple answer he responds with a typical wacky one: “Well St. Paul was hit by light while riding his horse on the way to Damascus, and he became a Christian. So if one of these countries were suddenly hit by light and decided to throw away this power they created for themselves, than I guess so.”
. . .
HOW CAN YOU NOT LAUGH AT THIS BEING SAID IN AN ITALIAN ACCENT? THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN’T.
I was only half listening to a question about a half an hour later when I heard him reply "Well that's simple, less guns, more butter."
2 comments:
every time i go to french class i have to pass the poli sci department and marland is always in his office with the door slightly open and i always try to sneak a peek at him without being creepy. it has yet to happen but i'm very excited for the day that i just give in and stick my head in the door.
awwww Marland = <3, can't believe I'm missing out on the puppies. That last comment about the guns and butter just made me laugh alot, its just about all I heard in class yesterday haha.
Post a Comment