Monday, November 26, 2007

Rocking the boat.

Sarah says:
school has blown this semester so hopefully when you come back your randomness will make us all happy again haha

Dave -- Uruguay says:
Haha I do plan to have lots of randomness....and I’m planning on being involved in a million projects and random things that I hope to drag you along with

Sarah says:
yussss

Sarah says:
i am seriously looking forward to it like you would not believe

Sarah says:
nobody wants to do anything and when they do it's like going to a movie or something

Sarah says:
i need dave’s messed up shit and whatnot

Dave -- Uruguay says:
fuck that...I plan to be rockin the St. John’s boat when I get back


So, so, so excited! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh I can't wait for this Christmas, my mind is exploding with excitement :D

(I have to be excited for Christmas because after that you guys go back to St. John's :()