Where to begin? I haven't done a boring what-is-Sarah-doing post in some time.Work is AWESOME. Everyone (and I mean everyone) is extremely nice and not dumb and wonderful. It's almost all university students, that's a good thing. I've consumed a lot of bagels and coffee though, not so good.
I'm actually sad I have the day off because I miss talking to everyone and eating bagels. Sicko.
I burn myself quite frequently though, I think people are becoming embarrassed for me.
Arriving yesterday in the post was the much awaited, extremely anticipated, Inuit picture that I purchased in Iqaluit over a year ago. I am getting it framed at Michael's for about four times what I paid for the picture itself. Hah.
I hung out with my lads the other day. We went to that special, special place.
We also walked around "old St. John's". Sometimes my sadness over living in this city allows me to forget how beautiful it is. So I took pictures of the pretty while downtown and it helped.
Do you have pictures of the pretty? What have you been up to, hmm?
2 comments:
Okay, um, boring is not a good word for you to describe
a) your life
b) this post
c) anything to do with your blog, EVER.
:D
I thought I'd let you know that I blogged, to tell you what I've been up to.
Post a Comment