Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All I need is a bitter song.


Lately I have been unearthing the most wonderful music. The past few weeks I've found countless amazingly talented artists who speak to me (whether it be in English or not). My "Recently Added" bin in iTunes is overflowing.

Tomorrow I have my last class and how fitting that it's with Rob. It will be sorrowful.

Tomorrow also houses the first Stephenville night in close to two months. Wow. We are pitiful excuses for friends. I'm excited to chill out with everyone. Period.

I booked my flight from Ottawa to Iqaluit today because there was a seat sale that ends tomorrow. I am moving to the Arctic. I'm really excited but I feel like everyone (read: my brother and my mother) have been putting so much into making this happen for me (at no cost to me). I hate having a debt I can't pay. I mean that literally and not.

Now I'm off to try and function like a human for awhile. Leah, I'll be looking forward to those midnight love notes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coffee tomorrow night?