Friday, April 13, 2007

Going out and coming in.

Today was one of those days that even though I'm stressing over the remainder of my exams, I'm feeling the love and happiness of everything.

I got my Delia's stuff today in the mail and everything is soooo super cute. I absolutely love the tops and I was worried about the pants because I thought the size I had ordered might have been too small, but if anything they are a little loose on me (which is something I can handle). Hawt stuff.

I also got a nice going away card from my Nanny and Poppy. They sent me two things that totally sum them up. From my Nan: a Bible verse on a little card that she says I have to take with me and read every morning and night so that I won't forget her and God. From my Poppy: a blank cheque that he says "I can fill out for what ever amount I think I'll need", he just signed the bottom.

Both these thing just make me feel happy and loved and just good all over. LOVIN' THE LOVIN'.

I also added to the growing pile of "stuff I bought for Iqaluit". It only occurred to me today that I won't get half of that stuff in my suitcase. What started out with two shopping bags of stuff ended up being nine, a box, a coffee percolator and a big bushy vest. I pray the coffee percolator makes it to the Arctic.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

you have been blogging much more lately. It's nice; I like it; keep it up.:D