I don’t like Facebook. If someone doesn’t know that about me, it’s safe to say they’ve never even met me. I remember the good ol’ days where shortly after you’d meet someone they would ask “So, do you have MSN?” Now it’s “I'll write on your wall when I get home, lolz.”
It pisses me off to say the least.
That being said, I’d just like everyone to know that my pictures should never be copy/pasted out of here. If you desire a photo, you can let me know instead of thieving it out of my blog. RAPSCALLIONS.
But even then I don’t want any of these photos to go on Facebook. If you want photos for your Facebook, buy a camera and take your own.
I’m not being mean, I’m being pony-like and telling how I feel. So feed me a carrot and let’s move on, okay?
DO YOU LIKES DA CREATIVE OR DA MATH, EH?
Okay, so I've mentioned this to like everyone and I keep forgetting to post it. Which way do you see the girl spin?
For the longest time I could only ever see her spin clockwise (creative = right-side thinker), they say if you try hard enough you can see her spin in both ways. I COULDN'T DO IT. But then I started doing math equations in my head and she spun the other way. It’s crazy.
If you can only see her spin counter-clockwise, try thinking about art and music. The human mind is so COOL.
Leave a comment/let me know which way she spins for you. Everyone I know is both creative and mathsy so I’m interested to see what happens for you guys!
8 comments:
I am not even kidding.
I think I only have the right side of my brain. The left clearly does not exist.
I tried big math problems and she still turned clockwise.
Haha, aww. You have to kind of not pay attention and then do semi-challenging math problems (not like 2x4).
It took me like two dozen tries before I got it to spin the other way.
I did it and only saw clockwise for the longest time but after an hour or so she started going counter clockwise for no reason and then switched back and I can only see clockwise again. It switches directions like every two seconds when Ian looks at it though.
It wont stop going clockwise....... ahhhh I just saw it go the other way.... I have to close the page it's bothering me too much.
I seen her go both ways, and I severely dislike math hehe.
Werid, it was clockwise at first and would noooot change. I multiplied 2X2 X2 X2 etc until I got to two hundred sixty thousand and something, and it was still going clockwise. Then it randomly changed to counter-clockwise a few minutes later and it's stayed that way.
We just got home from church. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
ok, I just noticed something weird. I was watching her and writing an email at the same time. I had the email open in a small box that was kind of blocking the picture. When I had the email blocking her so I could just see her right leg moving, she was always going anti-clockwise, but the minute I minimized it so I could see the whole picture, it turned clockwise.
meagan that's what happened to me, when I was writing a message in this box with the girl over there >>>> I saw her switch back and forth from the corner of my eye.
Post a Comment