Thursday, August 10, 2006

China blue.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Today was really random. I'm in a very hyper mood. Like BAM.

Today we got a bag of "ethnic" clothing it was AMAZING. I was crying at the beauty of these garments. There was some from China and others from either Pakistan or India.

I bought a blue Chinese dress, it's beautiful. I'll never be able to fit into it, but I couldn't not buy it. Pictures will come later.

So terrorist attacks, YAY. Twenty-four people were arrested in London after a major terrorist attack was busted. They were planning on simultaneously blow-up ten aircrafts using nitroglycerin.

I wish there was some way to just hand over Bush on a platter and say "Here! You take him! Let's just end this."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SAW MRS MACINTOSH AT KFC TODAY!
She was very pregnant, and even looked tired from being so, unlike in school. Maybe it had something to do with her sunburn on her face, :\ I made her a snacker!!

Hahah. I have no life. I know.

Anonymous said...

and omg ps andrew wwas on a plane today :(