Thursday, August 17, 2006

I want the ocean right now.


I totally Tegan and Sara-ed it up this evening, very random.

Warning: This is going to be a really unfocused post because I'm trying to do a hundred things at once.

Hmm. Tomorrow is my last day of work at the Thrift Store, if you love me at all, come visit me. You might get some candy too.

Hmm part two. Tomorrow is camping night. Dave, I'm assuming you'll make arrangements for what's needed? If not, message me.

Hmm part three. Saturday I was suppose to have a yard sale. Now I hear it's going to rain. Uh oh. Mama's not going to be happy.

Hmm part four. Saturday night is our girlssss night! The trois amigos are going to take in dinner and a gala! Fancy dress is required, nothing ho-ey though. :D Excitedddd for CATS and others.

Hmm part five. Sunday morning is Sarah and Phyllis's goodbye churching event. Be there or be square. I have a feeling there's going to be like fifteen of us, I'll count and let you know.

The weekend is sure to be surprising and other such adjectives.

P.S. Meagan, that's totally another good panoramic shot, this one of the bulk store. :O

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Do we have the same camera? Because I totally cannot find a panoramic option on mine.