Friday, August 11, 2006

Plinko.

I. Am. So. Screwed.

When it comes to packing my stuff up that is. I totally bought a silk kimono robe today. Pictures will come later.

My television just made a really loud flicker, it was mad. It's thundering and lightning-ing out too, maybe I should not catch my house on fire today.

Two things make me sad. Last night someone came and looked at our house to buy it. That really puts a fist in the gut, I'll have nothing to come back to. Secondly, I opened my cupboard today at lunch to grab a plate and there were only two. Two little plates and two big plates. Mama! Don't pack m'dishes! :(

Our cash register broke at work today so we had to do everything on post-its. Let me describe to you how fun that was.

. . . . . . .

Yup, that about sums it up.

PLINKO! I love Plinko! She totally just won $10, 000 on the first shot. I love the song it makes when it goes down. Plink-a-plinkity-plunk. Makes my day it does.

I feel. . . Confused? I'm not sure. But it has not been good trying to survive this feeling.

I want to keep writing and writing (oh yeah, I've gone back to writing that book I started a few months ago! WOOT), but work calls me.

- My television totally just did that flick-thing again -

1 comment:

Meagan said...

You're writing a book?


I want to read this book.