Thursday, August 17, 2006

We're both wearing unexpected pants.

So lunchtime updation.

I had a 'Sarah n' Leah Time' last night. Which of course is always rock sockual. First off we went to the fair! We pooled our money and decided we had enough to go on one ride and play one game.

After much debate, we decided the tea-cuppy one (not the bathtub Tip-Top one, but the other) was our best bet. We had to 7.50 spins, and pretty long and fun ride. I seriously thought we were going to fly off and die on the spins, mind you, that's half the fun. I think the guy was watching me and Leah 'cause every time we did a half-decent spin he totally had a laugh and gave us the full 7.50 spin, how nice.

Afterwards, we decided to play the game in which the guy running it least objectified us. We went down game row twice and settled on the one with fire trucks. We didn't win, but I did beat Leah. :)

We decided to go for a nice walk down the beach, during which we were pretty sure that there was a guy peeing on the golf course (no, not David).

Leah and I were soooo hungry, so I went to my house and scrounged up four dollars (we weren't using our bank cards). We decided upon a large fries at McDonalds and some candy from AV's.

After we had no money left, we joined up with the boyz and hung out at Joey and Mike's for awhile. OH COOL.

Tomorrow is Sarah's special camping night. This is where we camp and pretend I'm special because I'm leaving. Eek!

Hmmm, I have a very important post coming later, I'm putting this here so I'm forced to write it. It's about something that has always had a place in my thoughts. Boring.

1 comment:

thelastnick said...

It was me peeing again:/ I'm sorry.