
We were going to go to the fair, but it had closed down. We some how ended up parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot talking. Here's a fun story. This guy with Ontario license plates pulls up in the space directly across from us. I mention to Ashley that he's decent hot, except he's a little greasy looking. Ashley says it is forgivable because he's been probably traveling all day. I agree.
Then. He gets out of his car. And I mean. Come on. He's easily a foot taller than me. EASY. And of course at this point I'm like "Yum." So we kind of just watch and talk while he digs around his trunk forever.
I decide I should probably run in and get a new phone card. So we head out (and pass Mr. Yum along the way) and I notice a wallet on the ground. I pick it up and basically gesture to Ashley in a sort of "Should I open it?" kind of way. I do. And there. On the Ontario license. Is him.
Of course at this point we're like peeing our pants laughing. So I turn around and say "By any stretch of the imagination, did you misplace your wallet?" And he's all happy with relief and stuff and says that's what he's been looking for. It was all quite exciting.

Oh, and some guy asked me to take a picture of his truck. Man, main street is quite harassing these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment