The last couple of nights have been spent with Leah and company. Leah saved my mind on Friday as we hung Yard Sale signs, bought candy and watched Detroit Rock City. A fun time was had by all.


Another glorious panoramic shot, the reason they're all dark is because I can't turn my flash on in that mode.

The next morning I got up for THE Yard Sale. I officially do not enjoy them in the least.
But after that, I got eight inches cut off my hair! :O

I like it.
Last night, Holly, Leah and I went to the very exclusive and exciting Gala! Where they did the works of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Including Cats, Joseph and Technicolor Dream Coat, Jesus Christ Superstar and Phantom of the Opera.



There was food. I'd like to draw your attention to the lady in the background, HAH.

It was pretty good. Meagan, the man who was in the ABBA show, Keith Pike, did an amazingggggggg job singing. We were obviously completely wrong about his abilities. Not his preference for relationships though. :)
After the show, Leah convinced me to spend some times at Mike's. "Plan B" were still jamming so me and Leah "hung" out in Erica's room (GET IT!? HAH). They cooked pizza and it failed miserably. That didn't mean it didn't get devoured. Mike succeeded in rocking out on the piano.


The next post will come in a bit about today's churching events.
1 comment:
ahhhhhhhhhhh the haaaairrrr.
I like it. It's verrrrrry mature. And it looks comfortable. :)
I shall always, however, miss the glorious two and a half feet of perfectly straight Sarah Hair. Sigh. So jealous.
P.S. Are you sure that was Keith Pike at the gala?
Post a Comment