Work + Alice - Pauline + Me = AMAZING
Wow, the fun that is had with the comical Alice! She is so wicked. <3 We do so much work allll the time, yet we're always peeing our pants laughing while doing it.
Oh yeah, no more clothes, please, oh town of Stephenville. So much has been donated that we've actually had to start stacking it out in the store part. Ouch.
Today was Christmas for me, it was awesome. I got my first pair of jeansss. <3<3<3 Alice yelled at me to come back because she had found really long jeans. They're Brody brand and they are perfect.
Also picked up a grey and black striped top, a white top, a burgundy cardigan (amazing) and this awesome Adidas red track-like zip-up thing. All together spent: $4.5o. So stinking ridiculous.
Some lady dropped of like six bags of amazingggg clothes. She had like twenty slinky, very hot, silk night gowns. I wanted to buy two reallyyyy bad, but I felt like a tool, so I didn't.
All day in my head I've been plotting what my new digs will look like. I think I'm going to go with a Bollywood atmosphere. Bright colours and all that jazz. EXCITING.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment