Church this morning was amazing. I cannot believe how wonderful this church is in here, the balance between music and speaking and love and thought, it's amazing. I actually cannot wait to get to church and experience it. Weird, huh?
After church they cooked the post-secondary students turkey dinner, yummm. It was really good and dessert was quite fancy. I thought about it after and realized I probably should have invited some people. Sorry friends who didn't attend.
This afternoon half the McWhitesons and I went to the library for some "studying". Meagan sucksss because she wouldn't let Robyn or I study. Mean Meagan and her fun antics. :(
Robert came and studied too and afterwards we went back to the McW's home for some supper. Mmm, nachos and Eggos never looked and tasted so good. I'm really happy that my friends have merged, it shows that it doesn't matter who you are, if your intentions are good and you have a nice soul, you can mesh. At least that is my theory.
Tonight I was already to study and I ended up not accomplishing even half of what I wanted to. I am one sad girl. I did however learn to get extremely nervous over nothing.
Back to nervous, is anyone else going through this why-am-I-not-succeeding-like-I-know-I-can thing? Maybe that isn't how I'm feeling. I keep second guessing myself, it's so unnatural. I think I've decided to spend a couple of years here at MUN though, then move on. Just enough to get my Criminology certificate, then I can get a degree in something with those credits somewhere else.
Here's what sums up my life right now:
Best.
You've got to be the best.
You've got to change the world,
and use this chance to be heard.
Your time is now.
You've got to be the best.
You've got to change the world,
and use this chance to be heard.
Your time is now.
2 comments:
Sarah is cooooooooool.
Succeeding like I know I can? Ha, yes. I can't believe how apathetic I am towards my university studies. I've totally lost my drive for studying until I know EVERYTHING. I just want to get by. I'd rather watch bum fight videos with you anyday. Maybe I'm finally realizing what's important.
Or maybe I just burned out in high school.
P.S. Robyn's mom has started looking at other universities for her because Robyn hates MUN and MUN isn't the best place to study voice anyway. If you and Robyn leave SinJohn's next year, I'm going too. For reeeaals. Let's be cool and all go to Western or something.
P.P.S. Robert is cool too.
I loves dat song some lots. It's one of my favesss.
Post a Comment