School makes me angry, friends make me happy. Saturday Josh and Dave are having their Firefly marathon, so who's not going?Today I got home and was feeling a little homesick so I visited the ol' SHS band website. Listed on it are "Instruments for Sale". A brand-new trumpet is listed. I want it. :( I was feeling sad so I pulled out some old church pieces and my cornet and I let loose a little. It was nice, but you can tell I haven't been practicing regularly like I used to.
I really have to buckle down and study for those tests I have Wednesday. I'm still bitter that they are worth so much, so soon. And the whole I'm-worth-thirty-percent-but-only-have-ten-multiple-choice thing is awful.
HOLY CRAP, CORNER BROOK HAS A FIGHT CLUB. Apparently the police there stumbled upon 150 people participating in this fight club on a hill or something. That is so crazy awesome.
So, I have bad and good news for the people attending YC (but especially, Josh). Sam Glenn, chalk artist extraordinaire, has taken seriously ill and won't be attending this year. :( But, the guy replacing him sounds really cool and he has a double major in theology and computer science, teehee Josh's new idol.
4 comments:
Aaw, boo for Sam Glen.
But at least Roosavelt Hunter's still going :D
And time for some communication (which I learned over the weekend =))
It would make me very happy if you and the girls would come to at least the first few hours of the Firefly Marathon.
I'd be estatic if you stayed the whole thing, but obviously, you're not into that. You miiiight even like it.
It hurts my feelings when you say or imply you're absolutely not interested at all, and refuse to go.
There we are. All done.
Hey. We should read some cool church duets sometime. Two former section leading non-music students reliving their glory days. 'Twould be fun.
I < 3 Belle.
Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.
I < 3 you; I flatter you
If you wanted to do 'church duets' I could join in and back up with the organ, ha ha
Post a Comment