Insert here: David Stacey is a wiener.
Today I saw Jesus in the shower, I wrote a poem about it.
Hosanna, heysanna,
I saw Jesus in the shower.
I said to the raindrop ridden,
inch long depiction:
"I know you are all seeing,
but this is too much."
And I wiped you clean,
off the curtain.
With my index, the almighty
pointing finger.
The finger and Jesus,
are of no relation.
I saw Jesus in the shower.
I said to the raindrop ridden,
inch long depiction:
"I know you are all seeing,
but this is too much."
And I wiped you clean,
off the curtain.
With my index, the almighty
pointing finger.
The finger and Jesus,
are of no relation.
Man, I will be famous one day. And you saw it here first!
School is fine. My classes are super amazing (Socio and Poli Sci make me drool with love), but the whole "University is grown up, and the people are different, and there is a variety like you can't find in High School" is obviously a giant lie. I feel like I'm in High School all over again most of the time.
In other news: Sarah is spending the day with super-trouper clan, the McWhitesons! It is sure to prove our newfound maturity levels as we wait in line at Toys R' Us for our sidewalk chalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment