Friday, September 29, 2006

It is with deep remorse.

Sent : September 28, 2006 8:54:18 PM

It is with my deepest condolences that I bear this message, Hubert has died. At seven forty-five am on September the 28th 2006 he passed because of natural causes. Hubert lived a long and fruitful life on 12 York Street, later on in his life he relocated to the sunny Port au Port West fishy acres retirement home where he enjoyed the company of many other fishes. He loved the little plant in his tank dearly, swimming by it almost every second of the day. He leaves behind a small "treasure chest" and some marbles, the ownership of which is to be decided by his wills efficient. Again my condolences, those who knew Hubert well would have liked to see him go in such a manner, without pain and suffering. Hubert, a jovial soul, always happy to see anyone who happened to stroll by his fish bowl. Although he was serious, hardly cracking a smile, he knew how to laugh with the best of them. His memory lives on through his friends and family. He will be remembered well as a kind and loving aquatic creature. Again my apologies, I am here to help you through this troublesome time.

Daniel



Hubert was a part of my life for SO many years, I cannot believe I will never see his cancer ridden body swim again. He was a serious fish, but such a loving, devoted member of my family. I want to thank Daniel for the month in which he cared for him, I know you tried your best.

So tonight, I leave with you the best and worst times of Hubert's very long existence. Rest in peace Hubert, you will be missed by all.






Hubert B. Smisor (2000-2006)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My heartfelt condolences on your loss.