Thursday, September 07, 2006

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun.

This afternoon I took the Metrobus home. I accidentally took three instead of four, which isn't that big of a deal because it does still go to the Avalon Mall. Except it was PACKED and longer. So packed. The man next to me smelled. I can still smell him in my nose.

Today started horrible, the bus was twenty minutes late so I got to my class a little late. Not that it mattered since I don't have a prof in the room! They teach from a different building and televise it to 300x2 amounts of people at a time.

After Psych I met up with Josh at the food court. Then Robert came. Then Holly. Then Meagan. Then David. Turned out to be a big I-packed-my-lunch party!

Dave and I hung around after that since we both didn't have classes until two. We met up with Matt and journeyed through the MUNnels.

English was alright. I had to write an essay in twenty minutes, needless to say, it wasn't good. The teacher is young and isn't really a prof. She wants us to call her Heather. Umm. Okay.

This girl who was sitting in front of me randomly turned around and introduced herself and said she was trying to make a friend in every class. Her name is Lynn. She has reddish curly hair. And she's doing Women's Studies (is anyone else making the comparison to Lyndsey Sopher here?!). Found out she's in my Sociology class too.

To my fellow MUNers, I am classless from 1-3pm tomorrow. Friend up with me! Cell it.

I have to buy books tomorrow. That should be a blast, hopefully the line will have died down a little.

No comments: