Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dear Carbs, I miss you sooo much.

This is day six of my living in St. John's. The week has flown. It's been alright, the first two days were absolutely hellish.

Today is my Mom's sort of golden birthday. She's as old as the year she was born in. Anyone who can guess the right age/year wins a piece of one of the two birthday cakes (one chocolate, one white, both real icing).

So today's sightings:
- Allison, from Music Camp.
- Dana and her mom.
- Glen's little brother.
- Diabetes drama girl.

- And the big one: David Stacey standing on the side of the TCH east! OMGSPLOSION, LMAONADE, ROFLCOPTER. So random.

I bought my Mom really fancy sheets for her birthday, wow exciting.

I have a new cell number, learn it.

Umm. I learned how to get to the University today, like less than ten minute drive. Wowza, but my bus stop is far away. I don't know how anyone could gain weight (freshmen fifteen), when I'm thinking about all the walking and crap I'll have to do. . . Sigh, for the winter time.

Stealing internet is the craps.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I'm commenting because I'm having blog withdrawl symptoms and nothing has changed on your blog since September 3rd.

Inspire the change, Meagan. Inspire the change.