I am quite tired at this moment. Packing is not the best thing in the world.

Soo, what's new with Sarah?
I have only three days left at work.
I'm driving to St. John's, my assigned co-pilot: Leah.

I found a bath bead while packing, that Sarah [Safdar] gave me. She used it as a representation of a clogged blood vessel. Good times.

I received the most absolutely awesome present today in the mail. :) Sigh I loveddd my trip to Bombay.

I'm keeping my findings here until I decide what I want to do with them.

Well. So far I've found:
- One, William Golding novel. Owner: David K. Stacey
- One, 'Where the Heart is' DVD. One, 'The Notebook' DVD. One, 'Garden State' DVD [w/o case]. Owner: Holly D. Aucoin.
- One, random Latin novel. Owner: Kylie E. Mitchelmore.
Today was awful for me physically. I had a little dizzy spell at work today and frigging realized I haven't taken any drugs since my trip to Bonne Bay. STUPID. I've just been dragging myself along all day with an absolute massive headache and exhausted body. Something needs doing.
I'm so excited for what the weekend has in store! Hopefully life will work out for me for once.
P.S. I'm inviting everyone to church this Sunday. Afterwards they are having a nice dinner for us (my mom and I) since it will be our last Sunday there. Come support me pleaseee! :)
2 comments:
Goodbye Sundays are saaaaddddd.
When I read your invitation, my Opportunistic Radar went off, and I devised an ingenious plan to steal Sarah and Erika - both of whom are ACTUALLY in town this weekend - and boot 'er out there to support you in your Fare Well-ing.
Then I remembered that this is also myyy Goodbye Sunday. I don't get a luncheon or anything. But I have to say goodbye to all the awesome old ladies who make my life complete.
Just wanted to inform you of my good intentions. :)
I'll be coming by to claim those someday, had a feeling you had my "Where the Heart Is"
Post a Comment