Last night was SASF part two, I thought it was a lot better than part one because "fun" wasn't forced upon us.
Started the night off with supper and a show at the McWhiteson's home. I'd just like to put it out there that I was obviously on some very bad crack last night, because I was so messed up the whole evening and ended up going home with an absolute pounding headache.
We ate some Big Bite, played a little game called guess-what-vein-in-Josh's-head-will-pop-first, applied some blush and of course where would the "supper and a show" part be without the show?




Afterwards, was mini-golf! I won by sheer luck. Or force. Whatever. It was a good time but kind of boring in a mini-golf kind of way.
They ended up taking us to what I believe was the end of the island (or possibly a cult-town) for the bonfire. It was a good time because someone had a guitar and they were playing songs I enjoyed (and knew sign language to!). I'm pretty sure though that everyone thinks that Robyn, Meagan and S'ville Girl are all mad hatters though.



Here's where I'd like to say, true friends get in a box (that was previously filled with rum) when you ask them to.

And now I leave you with the many faces of Dave:




1 comment:
"What's wrong with Robyn?"
"Is Robyn crying?"
"Are you ok, Robyn?"
We're just cold. Really.
Post a Comment