Wednesday, September 06, 2006

At least rocks don't taste like despair.

I’ve been… Inspired to write this post this evening. To give you a little change.

The new things with Sarah? University, duh. But first:

OMGSPLOSION PCD AND BEP CONCERT WAS THE SHIZ-NAZ.

Pussy Cat Dolls were wicked and they could actually sing. As Danika put it “They’re more than just tramps, they have hearts!” This was after they told the audience to calm down because people were getting trampled.

Black Eyed Peas was really good. Fergie looked like she just rolled out of bed but like Holly said when I told her that, “Well, her track suit probably costs more than our parents make in a year.” Touché indeed.

Overall, 10000 people pushing against you sucks. As does the overwhelming smell of pot. But man, there is nothing like live music.

I had my first classes today. Sociology: hilarious older prof, seems to be an interesting class and he definitely has some stories to share. Anthropology: Boring guy, really bland. But! I went online after to look at ratemyproffesor.com, to see why had chosen him, and everyone says he’s boring but he’s a super easy marker, yay. Canadian Poli Sci: Hottie for a teacher, a nice small class, amazingly awesome-funny. I’m so excited for this class. He knows what he’s talking about and he has a lot of interesting debates/topics planned (plus he’s my faculty advisor! :D).

On Friday night we’re going to have a little S’ville in St. John’s night so I’m looking forward to a little break from all of this. Sweeeeet.

Someone help me:
I want to drop my English (TR) and pick up another (MWF), I’m having a really hard time doing it online, and my stolen net isn’t helping. Anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Meagan said...

SASF starts on Friday night!!!

Meagan said...

You were right about Sasf. Ma badd yo'.