Monday, July 03, 2006

Blame game.

Sometimes, at the end of the day, I'll ask myself "Who do you blame for your mood today?". Whether a good, bad, sad or mad mood, I'll take the time to think about who contributed to it.

It can be interesting. Sometimes it's not even people I've seen today. It can be a musician or an actor from a movie. Like, if I finish watching Harry Potter (which I don't watch so it doesn't even apply), I'll want to do magic-y things. I'm all "Woo, I have a wand, frubula-andorsian!" It can make for a good think.

Tonight as I sat here, I contemplated the comings and goings of the day. I decided I was in a somber mood. I chalk it up to several people who will go unmentioned, Etta James, Billie Holiday and myself.

Tomorrow I am back to work, and then the next day: brother dearest returns. For a month. Oh my, it will be a good trip I'm thinking. With the exception that the days will go faster with him being here and once he's gone we have to start packing.

In better news, once they venture to St. John's: Murder Mystery happens! WOOT. I am pumped for this one, but I've really dug a big hole trying to write this whole thing myself.

No comments: