I hate that I can be so weak sometimes. Like when it comes to people, I am exceptionally uncaring. Someone says they don't like me, have a problem with me and so on, it does not bother me. That would be their problem, not mine.
But when it comes to that one thing. That stupid, far-away problem. It kills.
Other news, it was so frigging hot out today. And someone. At work. Turned the heat on blast. Those bastards, we were cooking before Ky came in and visited and said "What's that burning smell?" IS IT THE HEATER OR MY FLESH.
Now I'm gone to the store to buy Darryl some pop. He said that if I did, he'd give me more Itunes money. Success.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey, not about your blog entry at all, but i got this link from josh's site, according to meagan you are extremely cool (i'm a friend of hers in CB). If you want to be really nice, you should send out some of the amazing energy drink you have in stephenville called BAWLS, hopefully you've heard of it, cause it's awesome! Anyway, meagan will laugh at me for saying that, cause i'm a little obsessed with it, and you should get my msn from her, i'm not putting it here.
ohh, I felt bad after I realized that the burning smell was the heater, even tohugh I had a feeling of it, since thats how the heaters smell in school when they are put on for the first time.
that and the air was blowing on me:p
I can't believe Meredith did that.
oh, Meredith.
Post a Comment