Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Snow walker, robots in disguise.

So I know what everyone is thinking, Sarah no blog lot. Let’s blame family obligations.

So Darryl has been keeping me busy playing board games, eating take-out, exercising, watching Inuit movies, picnics and alpaca watching. I’ve been having a blast but I’m exhausted since it’s coupled with work. They leave Saturday though so I’ll get some rest then.

I’ve had lots of ideas to blog about the last few days, but I forget them by the next day so what-ya-going-to-do?

Last night Darryl, his friend and I went to Movie Gallery to rent a movie last night. Easy to say we could not agree on anything. We finally decided on Snow Walker. I didn’t mind it because it didn’t have guns or boobies. Darryl wanted it because he works with the cousin of the main actress. And Shawn wanted it because he had arrested like five of the people in the movie.

It turned out to be a pretty wicked movie. It took place in the artic (duh) and it was a really cool story and Shawn and Darryl did some translating. I recommend it to anyone.

Remember the lady I wrote about who was broke with kids? Her parents phoned (from Ontario) the Thrift Store today asking frantically if she had come in. Seems she hadn’t contacted them or some business. It was very random.

I am so tired so I think I’m going to hop in the shower, read a couple chapters in my book and hit the hay.

No comments: