It was awesome but Pauline dragged me away from the window to remind me that other people could indeed see me. So I just sat behind the cash and listened to my Drew and Dawn Show podcast, mint. The lights were out at the intersection and Leah and I had fun watching people struggle with their driving.
There was a ginormous plane at the airport today, the picture does not do it justice. I can’t tell what kind of plane it is. One would assume cargo, but the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it was that it was full of illegal prisoners going to Guantanamo Bay or something. Random?
Meagan and I made plansssss. YES. We actually have it worked out. Instead of Friday she’ll be coming out Saturday to spend the day and then we’re going to go out to supper and a show with the amazing Wanda. She’s going to stay the night to and play in the band (hopefully) with me Sunday morning. YAY. I am so pumped. Sarah can’t come because she’s going to Starigan, whatever man.
Exciting fun continues with Reanna Sunday night. I cannot wait to sit down and talk with her, she wants to go “out” I think so I’ll have to make some plans for us.
I AM FEELING HAPPY TODAY, HOW RANDOM IS THAT.




No comments:
Post a Comment