Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm not ready to make nice, so say my name.

So the weekend was full of F-U-N. On Saturday night, we went to Kylie's to celebrate her birthday (which is actually today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!). At first it was randomly awkward, but then it became the best shin-dig ever.

It was really fun and we all had a good laugh. We sang to Destiny's Child and watched Johnny go mad for Shakira (he also gave Kylie a scare. . . :)).


Then last night we had Kylie's party PART II. We had even more people come and only 40 of the 180 slices of pizza bought for PART I. Everyone piled into my house and recreated the memories of the night before, replacing Destiny's Child with The Dixie Chicks.


Tonight I went exercising with Leah down on the ol' Port Harmon "trail". We also got water and did lots of talking. Also! Leah drove on a road she had never driven on! Townview and the one off of it. CONGRATULATIONS LEAH!

Sigh to the endings of everyone ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omff that was soooom uch funnn <3
give me all your pictures?