Thursday, July 06, 2006

Eighty two.

Today was day eight of the job, and I got paid. :) Yay, for money!

Work today was very random, I don’t even want to go on explaining everything. So I’ll give the highlights:

- The quadruplets came in. Wow. I give a clap-clap-clap to the mom of those four, she really had things under control.

- A mom left her kid in the store. She literally walked away with her friend, forgetting her little boy. I couldn’t believe it. What I couldn’t believe even more, was that when she came back she blamed the child. She smacked him on the bottom and started screaming at him that he didn’t follow her (he was like four). I was very angry.

- A woman came in and was basically yelling (while her friend shopped) that she hated the people of the Salvation Army (she was not that serious, but it was terribly rude). She then went on to say she hated the “prodies” (people of the protestant faith) and Catholics. She said she had a friend who was a nun and that she was an “old hag”. I was very sickened that someone could have such a deranged sense of humour.

Work is semi-fun. Alice is an absolute hoot.

My poor mommy. The guy is telling the insurance company it was her fault. He said she was speeding. My mom. Speeding. When the insurance lady (Oh yeah, she phoned me at work and asked me a million questions) said that, I DIED. That is the most ludicrous thing ever. She has to court it out now I think.

Tonight Darryl and I went to Nan’s. Today is my nanny’s 82nd birthday. I love you old-nanny! She is so wonderfully amazing.

After that Shawn (Darryl’s friend) came up and we played Monopoly. I lost. It sucked. Then we went for some. . . Take-out! Of course. Oh well, gone to watch more South Park with Darryl and his friend.

No comments: