Today was spent in Corner Brook with my family. Joy! It wasn't so bad, because as soon as we got to the mall we all went on our own way and agreed to meet somewhere at a certain time.
I spent my time in Bluenotes where they were having a hugeee "sidewalk" sale. It was amazing, everything was on sale. I bought two pairs of jeans (both half-priced), two shirts (buy two, get the second half off), a new belt (75% off) and a pair of sunglasses (75% off). I rock.
We went to Pizza Delight for lunch, which was weird (since we have one here), but whatever. They're getting a grill your own bread here in S'ville! Woot.
We then drove home. Apparently there was a fatal accident on the highway, that sucks.
I'm glad that the mechanics semi "fixed" our car (with tape), now I'll have something to drive when Darryl and mom are in St. John's. Darryl wanted to lend me the Rent-A-Car, but you have to be 25 to drive it. Which is a really stupid rule, it should be based on how long you've had your license. Whatever.
Darryl wants to go have a picnic tomorrow at Barachois (um, noob?). I said I'd go if it was a nice day, because then I could go swimming. He keeps wanting to do all these family-things, it's odd. Hope he's not dying or something (joking, about the dying not the not dying).
I just filled out my Student Loan application, at least that is one burden off my back. Now on to the residence thing, which had to be done, oh, yesterday.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment