Saturday, July 01, 2006

I miss my head, I miss my heart, I miss my lungs.

I ate too many cheesy nacho things, ick. I don’t even like nachos, I have issues. This evening was spent in a barrage of activities including but not limited to: Fox Island River, the end of Boswarlos, lots of driving, a boston cream donut, reenactments of the ch-ch-ch-ke-ke-ke and fun with no fires.

When Mike dropped me off at quarter after one I decided I wasn’t tired so I did my nails and am now blogging. I think I have some sort of sleeping/awakeness issue. I’m taking those things to make me (in the long run) more full of life, sometimes I see the effects but most of the time my crappy Fe stays crappy.

Leah and I created a whole new alphabet this evening using sponge letters, that will definitely be uploaded and posted tomorrow since I have nothing to do on my land’s special day. Bliss.

No comments: