«Holly» says:
and daniel left his pack of cigarettes in my car
«Holly» says:
which led to my dad saying, "I really dont think you should smoke, but if you do I wont get angry, it's just it's your choice." and then I heard mom in the house yelling "I CARE IF SHE SMOKES"
«Holly» says:
My dad is random with his parenting :S
Sarah says:
:O
Sarah says:
hahahaha
Sarah says:
that is so random
Sarah says:
he left his pants at my house
«Holly» says:
HAHA
«Holly» says:
you win
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That reminds me of my first date ever. It was a private joke for the longest time that "First dates shouldn't end with the words 'I should put my pants back on, huh?'"
For the record, we were climbing a hill in the winter time, and fell in a puddle on the way back down. Her parents hung them up to dry, and gave me an old pair of pants to wear around the house, for the hour I was there.
I thought it was quite funny, but I'm wierd like that.
Post a Comment