So. For some reason I've been unable to start this post, so if it sounds abrupt, forgive.
So family. It's extreme. Should definitely be an Olympic thing. And by thing, I mean sport. I hate how when Darryl is home we have to shove a years worth of love into less than a month. It's exhausting.
Darryl and I walk every night, it's fun because he's fat and I get to laugh at him. I like pretending I'm getting more physical for the RCMP. I'm not. It was a joke.
Sarah can't decide between: Criminology, Anthropology, Psychology, English and Sociology. OR. All that minus one thing so I can take French. Should I take French? Is that silly? Would it be too hard? I'd like to be bilingual for RCMPing. What? You thought I was joking about copping it up? Wasn't.
Work is so fun. Alice and Pauline are a hoot. Today we were carrying on and so obviously not working when a guy walked in. He was kind of lurking about and it was weird because I've never seen him before (the same people come in every day).
Turns out he's the boss. Big Cheese. New Officer for the Salvation Army Stephenville Community Church. He's really funny and looks like Robert Ball.
Nan took us out for Chinese. I ordered coconut cream pie. They made it with gelatin. I threw up. Our server wasn't even Chinese, I was sad.
My piss off for the day? Bull shit. You are full of it. Sorry for the bluntness, but I'm sick of it, you, and all this frigging crap you come up with every time I talk to you. Grow up.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That last paragraph ...
... uhh ...
... NOT me?
I know we don't always see eye to eye, so I'm just checking.
... it's not me, right?!
I'm trying to remember if I said anything to you that would be, well, bad :p
Post a Comment