Friday, July 07, 2006

Zip-ups and cardigans, oh my!

Oh, Sarah. You’re lucky you work at the Thrift Store. So far I’ve purchased:

Yellow cardigan
Grey t-shirt
White cardigan
Brown zip-up sweater
Star earrings
Black Cardigan

1.25+1.00+1.25+1.25+.50+1.25 = $6.50

A half of a wardrobe for $6.50 isn’t so bad. I wish I wasn’t so tall, than I’d be able to buy jeans too.

It amazes me that the same people can come in like three times a day. We are continually putting out new stuff, and these people wants dibs on it. It’s nuts. If you’re driving by the Thrift Store this weekend, take a gander at the window display. I picked it out and arranged it myself! It’s all beautiful prom dresses, take notice of the blue one on the far right. It’s awesome.

Today at work Alice went over to Buy the Pound to buy herself a snowball while Pauline was gone to lunch. She ended up buying me one tooooo! I felt like it was some right-of-passage. It was neat.

I feel like my blog has changed since I first started writing it. Like it has kind of become a recap of my day-to-day life and not a glimpse into how I see the world around me. I don’t really like it, but somehow I feel like this is all I have time for.

I’ll try to become worldier in the next coming posts over the weekend. But then again, it’s going to be jam-packed full of family activities. Including a trip tomorrow with my brother, mom and nan to Corner Brook. Ouch, that’s going to hurt.

No comments: