Saturday, July 15, 2006

Apres moi le deluge. After me comes the flood.

I think iTunes is pretty exciting. I get amazing quality songs for cheap. It's cheapers than buying a CD. So far I've downloaded:

  • Regina Spektor's album, Begin to Hope
  • Sufjan Steven's album, A Sun Came
  • Starfield song, My Generation

My only piss off is that I could only get the old Starfield album (I already own it) and just a couple songs off the new one. But on the American iTunes website you can buy the whole new album! :( This isn't fair since they are a Canadian band. Ugh. Darryl explained why this is the case, but it still sucks.

Today I've been making list after list. I seem to have a little bit of OCD going on when it comes to list. Well, when it comes to anything. Crazy Enterprise Lady is OCD and she said that I am too. Maybe. Eek.

My lists are mostly stuff for moving and university. Things that I'm taking to the new house. Things that are going in the dorm. Things that get packed away. Things. . . blah blah blah.

It occured to me last night that I haven't watched AC360 in like two weeks. That is shocking. Everytime I find Gloria Vanderbilt clothes at work, I talk to Pauline about how she is going to be my mother-in-law someday. Needless to say, Pauline thinks I'm crazy. He's only 22 years older than me.

ALPACAS AND LLAMAS OH MY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

American iTunes makes me sad.

They get TV shows for download, and a half a billion more songs =(

What exactly was the explination your brother gave? I think I understand it, but what did he say?

Anonymous said...

I've been making university lists too. They get me over excited!