Subigh.
We're packing, it sucks. My mom used four big boxes on glass bowls alone (not even our normal bowls, just the fancy ones). We are so royally screwed. I'm only going to take the necessities, which is actually kind of cool because I get to start fresh.
I'm thinking about living at home. Everyone jumps down my throat about staying in res while my parents are in St. John's. I guess it wouldn't be so bad. But I have to live downstairsss. It's the only way it would work. And for now that wouldn't be an option. Confuseddd.
So far today, work is rockin'. It's just me and Alice and we are having a blast. Total hottie came in right before I left, but I don't recognize him at all so that means he's either from out of town or the middle school. HAH. Nos jails baits pour Sarah.
Je veux apprendre le francais! :(
That probably doesn't even make sense.
2 comments:
Moi aussi!
But ya...has all hope been completely lost on finding a place to stay? I'm accepted to res so I guess it'll have decided tomorrow or the next day when mymom is home. I still really don't want to go to res and Matt still might not be getting in.
Tis all foolishness I guess. On a lighter note I'm typing this on my super spiffy laptop! Go Inspiron 5150!
-
Dave
Well, whenever you get sick of home - wherever that turns out to be - , 150 Freshwater Road will always be open to you. I promise. And if my roommates have a problem with that, we also have a rather large shed. baha.
Post a Comment