So last night everyone went up to Holly's, since her parents are out of town. After awhile some people left and Leah and I found fun foam! I have already once discovered Jeanie's fun foam, but to be blessed with it twice is exceptional.Obviously, since the guys had stumbled upon Leon's music equipment we had to come up with our own plan of action.
So Leah and I decided to take random handfuls of letters and then create words out of them. You had to give the pronunciation, the definition and the origin of the word. Here is what we got:
Sorrosal – (Persian) The process of making a paste-like substance with berries. It can be spread on bread or a cookie called a “sorrosal jam”.
Plorxoforpt – (Greek orthodox) A kind of electric stick you use to zap June bugs and then eat them.
Dorsnngdt – (Latvian) A cigar rolled using the skin of old men that would be removed from their necks.
Lytonjorssuy - (Mexican) Smelly American.
Myelethish – (Italian) The dance you do when you have MS and your myelin sheath is "depleted".
Zotssvofd – (Swahili) Was once known as “jumping penis” now named: herpes.
Tenddsum – (French) A beautiful nipple, highly regarded in past French cultures.
Peopleyhoh – (Latvian orthodox) The larvae from a caterpillar-like mammal called the peop.
Shlunzdoesy – (Transylvanian) What the male transvestites used to get rid of their penises.
You can tell we are extremely intelligent as shown here. It all turned out to be great fun, and a wicked distraction. Almost as good as driving to the end of Boswarlos. Tomorrow pictures of fire works and my EXTREME Game Night with Holly will be added. For now, I am going to read. But for the record:

[EDIT: The link has been fixed.]
1 comment:
BAHA... oh my... I heart youu :)
Post a Comment