I keep hearing fireworks going off outside. I'm watching CNN and they're talking about Iraq (duh) so I confuse the fireworks with bombs, it's kind of awkward.
Tonight Leah and I went to the Bean to check out how smart we are and throw Bio slangs back and forth at each other. We had a really fun time and I probably know like 4% more.
I told Leah about how I read an article on how twins can have different fathers and they can be of different races. She replied in her normal Leah fashion "But wait. Is it really different races? Like is it licorice black and albino white? Or is it only cappuccino white and mocha brown?" I love you, Leah. Another good comment she made was when I asked her about the only positive feedback loops in the body she replied with "Boobie milk!" Oh my, oxytocin and prolactin have never been described so well.
Dave ended up coming in, but we abandoned him and his emo reading/coffee skills. :)
Right now I want to cry because if I do bad on this exam it's like doing this whole year was such a waste. My average is so friggin high in Bio and I want to keep it that way (plus if Clair does better than me, I will hurt someone). I am so sickly studied out I want to cry. I am very happy tomorrow is my last exam.
I really wish they would quit it with the fireworks already.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I STUDIED ALL NIGHT.
Well not really. I went to bed at like 1 and woke up again at 4 to study some more.
And I'm still royally FUCKED.
Post a Comment