Thursday, June 08, 2006

These are the days you'll remember.

I am so sick of blogger being down. Ugh.

So today was the last day of classes, it's hard to believe that I've been in school for 13 years. It was a pretty boring day complete with an Athletic Awards Ceremony and a waterfight that will go down in SHS history.

Mrs. Best is amazing! I hope she doesn't turn into an old fuddy-duddy like the rest of them.


Art class is so messed up, I've never experienced a more random group of people getting along. Here's Ky and Andrew getting their groove on.


I love this picture. It is the essence of Mellisa, or should I say Athlete of the Yearrrrr!


This is Allan and his "hoe" Sarah. They like ghetto tunes, ridin' dirty and hiding from the po-po.


We support fire safety at our school!


WHY WON'T HE EVER SMILE. Sigh, he's still the best band teacher a person could ask for.


Jennifer and Jessica working on the mural together. Aww. Love!


Hotty Sarah and I! I love her soooo much.


Oh Deels how I heart you, keep on keepin' on.


Da boyzzz. Rob, Justin and Ian!


Nicole and Justin, a part of my last band class. :(


School is over (with the exception of publics) and soon we'll be venturing off into the world. It's kind of scary. We'll be getting jobs, or attending post-secondary something or another, or going to the RCMP depot in Regina. Hah. Hopefully nobody dies, although my nan says that in ten years at least seven of us will have kicked the bucket. Oh nan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you're feeling about school being over. I absolutely cannot belive that tomorrow is my very last day of K-12 school EVER.

I know I've still got University, but that's voluntary torture. It's different.

I'm afraid I'm going to cry tomorrow =P

Anonymous said...

you know what your nan said about 7 of us being dead? it's creepy to look through mom's year book and see writted "Died '94, plane crash" and think, hey, I wonder who in our grade is going to die in a plane.