Today was day two of my Thrift Store job. It's pretty darn boring, but things are supposed to be shaken up tomorrow, senior's checks are out. I bought a sweater, it's grey and pretty and only cost $1.25. I also bought my first belt. I've never owned a belt before, I like it a lot. This cost me 50 cents.
It's fun to find bagains. I understand why people like to come in and root through the stuff, it's almost therapeutic.
Tonight Holly and I went for a boot in her new car, I have pictures but my lazy ass is too tired to find the camera to load them up. I bought OrangePineapple Ice Cream, she had a scoop of both Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch. Ouch.
On an episode of Dead Like Me the, the woman who played Hetty King on Road to Avonlea (Jackie Burroughs) made a guest appearance. She said the word "cock sucker". I laughed a lot.
This was a really random post but I have a feeling most are going to be like that from now out if my exhaustion keeps up.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wooooooooooow. I've never understood why these people can't figure out a less painful way to leave this world than by hitting a surface at 120 km/h.
And, yes, society's values suck. And so does George Bush. And Stephen Harper is certainly creeping up there on the "I want to be like my hero Georgy" suckster scal. But we love them. Because we are God-fearing children. And that's the right thing to do.
oops. ScalE*
Post a Comment