Are you bored? Tired of having no up-to-date blogs to read? Sick of studying for exams? Here are a couple of Sarah's favourite things to check out!
Light bright? NO! Lite-Brite! This is so funny. [Stolen from Raymi]
This I have loved forever. It's like an art pad that you can do online, so wicked, then you can play it back and watch how you had drew it. You can also save it and show people like this.
Like a certain kind of music but don't know a lot of artists in that genre? Pandora sets you up. Type in a song or artist you like and they'll make a station of music dedicated to music like it. It's awesome. That's how I find all my Imogen Heaps and Matisyahus.
A Softer World is a beautiful photographic comic site. A lot of them are random, but even more are wonderful.
I know some of you have heard about some of them, but I don't like you so it doesn't matter anyway [insert burn here]!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A softer world keeps me feeling fuzzy at all times.
http://bohemiandrive.com/ Is another web comic. Different style than a softer world but just as fun. Very analiytical and all that.
Post a Comment