Monday, June 19, 2006

Play on words.

This has no relevance to anything. It's not even that funny. But by doing this, I am closer to both Anderson and Raymi.


Sarah says:
so are you going to talk?
Sarah says:
or are we just going to sit here calmly
Josh says:
sorry, I just had to answer the phone
Josh says:
writing a message for my parents, just so you know and don't go on a holocoust rampage
Sarah says:
who's going on a rampage?
Sarah says:
me?
Sarah says:
your parents?
Josh says:
I know "holocoust rampage" doesn't make sense
Sarah says:
are you on special-k?
Josh says:
the specialest
Sarah says:
no, but Jewish ppl still hate you
Sarah says:
haha
Josh says:
:(
Sarah says:
well you can't just throw around that word and expect no consequences from the Jewish community
Sarah says:
they're all like "bam, get that josh guy"
Josh says:
yeah, I understand, but you would think they would be a bit reasonable ... they don't want to start another one, do they?
Sarah says:
i'm pretty sure they didn't start the last one josh
Sarah says:
don't you have a history exam tomorrow?
Sarah says:
fascist!
Josh says:
hahah, I am the "Art Nazi" after all
Sarah says:
anywho, venturing out of ww2 for the moment. what are your thoughts on WMD's and cheese?
Josh says:
WMDs we need more of, and Cheese is the bomb (punny)
Now, if we could somehow work Cheese into a Nuclear Bomb, the bad and good would neutralize each-other. You could drop that on ANY city, blow it to crap, and people would be all "Aaw!" but then they'd be like "Hey! Cheese!"
Josh says:
You could tactically take out anything you want, and still people would be happy
Sarah says:
"WMDs we need more of", what is your reasoning behind this?
Josh says:
Well, the first reason is because it throws people waaay-off into argue-land most of the time, which is funny sometimes,
Second reason is because Canada has none. I believe in Nuclear Deterrence, and if we got none, it's difficult to give people a reason not to bomb us. Now, luckily we're in a position where everyone's like "Hey Canada, wanna go hang out?" but if that ever changes...
Josh says:
we'll be in trouble
Sarah says:
"and if we got none, it's difficult to give people a reason not to bomb us", that didn't really work for Iraq
Josh says:
sorry, I'm having trouble understanding: are you:
A) saying that Iraq had them and got bombed anyways
B) saying that Iraq didn't have them but got bombed anyways
Sarah says:
i misunderstood what you said
Sarah says:
new topic
Sarah says:
what is up with the english language?
Sarah says:
meat, meet? knew, new? through, threw?
Josh says:
hahah
Sarah says:
i just don't get it
Josh says:
know kidding
Josh says:
hah
Sarah says:
HAH
Sarah says:
play on words, i like it
Josh says:
it was lame, but my best attempt
Sarah says:
isn't the term "play on words" a play on words?
Josh says:
probably
Josh says:
I dunno, lol
Sarah says:
can i post this in my blog?
Josh says:
sure
Sarah says:
sweet
Josh says:
I am a homosexual, and addicted to crack
Sarah says:
no kidding?


Okay, so the last couple of lines were not actually present in the conversation. But you thought they were didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just thought "I didn't say that last line!" but it could be I just don't remember it, due to my apparent crack addiction.

Good to know your journalistic integrity is more or less in-tact though.