Today was Math Day. Man, I loathe math. I thought it was really hard, I ended leaving out the second last question. It was really cold in the gym and the whole time I was wondering if my feet were going to just fall off in the sub-zero temperature.
After the exam I drove Mellisa, Jessica and Megan home. While cruising down the highway I noticed Mellisa (who was in the front) didn't have her seat belt on. Anyone who knows me, is realizing that at this point I am hyperventilating. So I tell Mellisa to put on her seat belt and the exact moment she is reaching for it, the cops drive by. I screamed. Like not even a little yelp, a full fledged scream.
Mellisa starts yelling and freaking out and tries to cover her body so the police can't tell that she doesn't have it on. I'm yelling "It's the po-po! Ahhhh," and so on. It was so mentally challenged. Anyway, I was basically crying and peeing my pants for like a good two minutes until I remembered I was the one driving. Too funny.
Tomorrow is yet another exam, and yet another one I haven't studied for. Sigh.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment