
We stayed for a pretty long time, and I saved my nose from dying by applying sunscreen to it every ten minutes. All in all, it was a nice "First Beach Trip of the Year".

Then we went for a boot (duh), since the novelty of having her license hasn't worn off for Kylie yet. We stoped at Wal-Mart and I bought a new pair of flip-flops and a new pair of awesome-possum slip on shoes.
Afterwards I went with my mom to my nan and pop's home. My aunt and uncle are home from Alberta, I really like them because they're "hip" (they spawned the two cousins I enjoy, the one's with gaming systems and iPods yet they are both married/engaged).
It was fun being around old people who spent an hour telling me what to do with my life. My pop (who practically never speaks) said I should be either a land surveyor or a lawyer. I also heard from other relatives engineer and other stuff I can't remember.
Right now Sarah Smith is babysitting those neighbour children that inspired that wonderful post I wrote about a week ago.
One of their friends are over with them and he said I was pretty and tried to get me on the go. I was all "Oh no you didn't". But then he showed me the Gamecube he brought over. . . Needless to say he won that round. Luigi's Mansion owns.
No comments:
Post a Comment