Friday, June 02, 2006

Losing your sex drive?


Holly and I participated in our favorite summer past time today. . . Sex Car! Now it's not as bad as it sounds. Basically we get an ice-cream, sit out on the Golden-G patio and watch for Sex Cars.

To be a Sex Car, you must meet the following criteria:

1. Both back and front windows must be tinted black, the darker the windows, the better the car.
2. A truck cannot be a Sex Car.
3. An old van with curtains is by far the best Sex Car.
4. Mini-vans are the secret sex cars (married couples do it too!).
5. Preferably, it should be driven by a male (most likely going through a mid-life crisis).
6. The crappier the car, the more likely it's being used as a sex car.

If you too would like to participate in Sex Car, Holly and I will be offering tutorials throughout the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA... I remember looking for them too when Andrea was here : p