Saturday, June 17, 2006

An adventure to remember.

Yesterday was pretty random. But semi-fun none the less. Around 4ish Holly and I booted it down to the Sal (ironic much?) to look for a costume for the play she's doing. Our search came up empty, so to console ourselves we went for an ice-cream.

We did a lot of driving then but I can't remember what we were doing. We went back to her place where Heather bargained with us, so we ended up agreeing to pick her up in the Xing later that night.

Kylie came out and picked us up. Which wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be, since she drives like me divided by two. We were hungry and we wanted fancy so we went to the Holiday Inn for supper. It was decent, but it was really busy there and annoying people kept sitting their children at our table.

Oh for the record, the picture to your right is a genuine Holly smile. I took it (yes, in the mirror) just as she had saw Mrs. Best, so she really was happy.

We drove out to see the horsey (but it wasn't there), and then we went to the beach! Oh yeah, Kylie's friend from away was with us on this whole adventure ridden day.

At the beach we struck poses, searched for "mermaid's purses", tried to practice for the RCMP PARE exam, and reenacted scenes from Titanic. All in all it was a good excursion!

We went for even more driving after that, and saw lots of random things. Also, we went up on Maryland and I took some pictures of Stephenville.

Holly and I had rented Highschool Musical earlier that day because a certain someone said it was a good movie. We started watching it at Kylie's, and it was good (in a corny sing-along way). I'm going to finish watching the rest of it today.

We actually did go out and pick up Heather from the Xing and it wasn't that bad, although it was super dark. Then Holly had to drive back to Stephenville and drop me off before then driving back to Noel's Pond where she lives. All in all, I'll say we killed about 10 oil making trees yesterday.

Today will consist of me sleeping and possibly making brownies. I can't remember if I told Holly I'd hang out with her this evening, but if I did brownies will be made.

Oh yeah and a note to Holly, my finger is hardcore cut from that stupid Excel gum packaging.

P.S. There was a scary man passed out on the side of the highway to the Xing. I wanted to get out but we phoned Andy, Heather's boyfriend to come take care of it instead. He was sort of moving when we drove in but full out dead on the ground on the way back. Someone should let me know what Andy did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally okay to block out scary memories.

ps brownies? sick? what? bleeding excel?