This evening Holly and I went to the library to "study" for our up coming exams. We ended up having a nice ol' whispered chat, well some what. She told me something really disturbing.
Does everyone know the kid in grade nine who came here this year? Tight pants and the cool emo cut? Apparently at that party last weekend in Cold Brook, he was basically tortured. His friends abandoned him and left him with those certain idiots that you know are kicking around our school.
They basically "beat" him up, I think Holly said they pushed him down some stairs (that might be wrong) and they cut off a lot of his hair.
THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CURSE AND FREAK OUT RIGHT NOW SO MUCH THAT IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING FUNNY.
It's not so much that these absolute idiots did this to him, it's not that these people exist that makes me angry. It's the other ones. The ones that sat there, pretending like nothing was going on, the do-nothing people. These are the people I loathe. People like you and me who know better, but chose not to do better.
Apparently he won't be going to school anymore, the same thing happened in his old school and he's quitting. Can you blame him?
If I ever find out who did this. If it is someone I know. I don't want to think about what will happen. And you might think, oh you're all talk. No. I am not. Remember the woods thing? When I was walking home and I found those five guys beating the crap out of William with sticks and stuff? I didn't do nothing then and I don't plan on doing nothing now if I can help it.
This incident and the whole news of Emily's cancer really puts a person in a funk. You wonder why things like this happen to the good people. Those two are only in grade nine and yet they are going through so much, it's so not [gulp to using the word Mr. Pinsent hates] fair.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a mass of suck.
Post a Comment